Sunday, November 11, 2007

k ; giddy, vomitted.

Yesterday, prepared then Furong, partner & Lingwei came.
Went over to partner's place!
Lepak then went for prata and my milo dinosaur supper.
Toutou and Angeline came.
Went to Bishan met up with Yannbin and Berch.
Got my stuffs then went back.
Supposed to go see Ak alex race but it was raining.
Spoil, then went back to partner's house. Shootelapi!
Was cravin for it for a long time, but after yesterday, it becomes a phobia.
After that was feeling unwell, slept awhile.
Woke up and cook maggie, but partner keep claimin I can't cook!
Furong came in the heavy rain and sent me home.
Thanks alot, Furong! :D:D
Girls got their new helmets today with their names on, sut sut uh!
Thanks to Furong for the helmet too, though its for his pillon but he claims that its for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home